Data Engineer / Python / Spark
A mid-sized start-up in SF that built out a content recommendation engine that processing real-time data to recommend TV programs to users.
The Data Engineering team in SF is looking to bring on a Data Engineer to write Spark jobs to process viewer data, create new data processing systems to support our Data Science and help scale current systems.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong in Python or Scala
- 2+ years of professional development experience building high-performance, large-scale applications/pipelines.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark, or similar technologies is desirable.
- Experience with running production systems on AWS
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.