Full Stack Engineer / Java
A late stage start-up in SF within the HealthTech Industry is looking to bring on a Full-Stack engineer. Their service provides real-time transcription for Doctors using Google Glass to increase face-to-face patient time. Their current systems work with very unique audio, visual and patient encounter data. The team continues to leverage Big Data and Machine Learning/AI to add products. The company currently has 8 products live with an additional 9 in the works. They currently are partnered with 12 of the largest Healthcare clients in the world and looking to grow even more.
In this position, you’d be helping build out backend microservices. They currently have 7 services and are looking to break that down to 30 - 60 microservices. The front-end vs. backend breakdown for this role 20/80.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science
- Good attitude
- Experience working with Relational Database (e.g. MySQL) and Object-Relational Mapping technology (e.g. JPA/Hibernate).
- Experience in Agile/Scrum or working in highly dynamic and changing environment.
- Experience with writing unit and integration tests for front and back-end code
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.