Senior Systems Engineer/ Windows
The national producer of ready-mixed concrete, a leader committed to offering an environmentally friendly product, is looking to hire an experienced Systems Engineer! This company prides themselves in their contribution to society. They contribute by building infrastructures and high-profile projects that connects people and their company together. They continuously do this by providing value-added services that focus on engineering goals, as well as lessening customers’ complete cost.
This company has a tight-knit five-person team that they’re looking to add too. Currently they are in the progression of virtualizing the last 5% of their servers using Vmware 6.5 and migrating to an AWS environment. Strong experience of automation with PowerShell will help this team reach their goals.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong automation experience with PowerShell
- Must be proficient with Windows
- Knowledge of AWS
- Virtualizing servers using Vmware
- Works efficiently both in a team environment and independently
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previously worked in a cloud environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Windows
- 60% Vmware 6.5
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $XXK/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with matching options
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid time off
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.