Senior Level DevOps Engineer/ Python/VMWare/Jenkins/Palo Alto
Palo Alto's leading business payments network who is looking to hire a DevOps Engineer that can help take their Integrated infrastructure to the next level! In this role, you will have the opportunity to support our every own application ecosystem.
Our company helps other companies save 60% of the time spent on back office operations, end to end processes and automating.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or Equivalent experience
- 2-5 years working in a Linux environment
- experience working with physical data centers
- Strong scripting experience with Python or Bash
- Strong Configuration management experience with Puppet (preferred)
- Candidates must be local
What You Will Be Doing
- Help take our Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery infrastructure to the next level of scalability, availability, and automation on-premise and to the cloud.
- Build, test, and deploy production-ready environments to support the companies application ecosystem.
- Help build a world-class release pipelines and work closely with Engineering to help foster a DevOps culture at the company.
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S/M.S. in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3 or more years experience working with Linux/Unix software development
- Strong scripting skills with at least one of the following (Python/Bash/Perl)
- 3 or more years experience maintaining and building modern configuration management frameworks (Ansible/Puppet/Chef)
- Experience working with Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery
- Familiarity with two or more of these programming languages: Jave, Ruby,Python
- Experience supporting deployments to on-prem nodes ( VMWare VMs or bare metal)
- Competitive Salary up to $185K/ year, DOE
- Flexible hours
- Full health benefits
- 401k with matching plan
- Paid Time Off
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.