Linux / TechOps Engineer
A FinTech software company in the Dallas area is looking to add some talent to their Dallas team ASAP! The company partners with FinTech firms and digital advisers looking to revolutionize the financial services industry and their approach.
This candidate will be responsible for their on-prem and cloud systems and applications. This team is handling the systems engineering, administration, configuration management, containers, orchestration, virtualization, and storage. There will also be some responsibility for maintaining the infrastructure applications such as MongoDB, RabbitMQ, ELK Stack, and monitoring applications (like Prometheus, Grafana, etc...).
The ideal candidate will be excited about joining a company that is cutting edge and progressive in their approach to technology! Interviews are happening quickly, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in a hands-on Linux role
- VMWare, noSQL databases, containerization, orchestration, storage, and backups
- Experience working with Configuration Management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, or SaltStack)
- Scripting (Python, Shell, Bash) for Automation
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fields
- Experience working in a SaaS/IaaS/PaaS environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in the Financial Industry
- Experience in a regulated industry
What You Will Be Doing
- 85% Linux engineering
- 15% Administrative
- 100% hands on
- Up to $130,000 (DOE)
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Collaborative and innovative environment
- Work hard and we PLAY hard
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.