Data Engineer / Python / Spark
A start-up that provides a prescription delivery service is looking to add a Data Engineer to the team! They’re a smaller, diverse team with an awesome culture and leadership. They use tech-forward, open-source tools for their projects and give a lot of autonomy to their Engineers!
If you’re looking for an environment to grow your career and be the best you, apply to learn more!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in CS or STEM field
- 3+ years of experience Data Engineering
- Nonrelational database experience
- Python or Java or Scala experience is great!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Spark, Kafka, or Kinesis experience would be a big plus
- Cloud and Big Data experience will be a huge plus!
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Python
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.