Enterprise Mac Support Specialist
Are you interested in working for a leading Software company supporting Fortune 100 clients in Irvine that is changing the space of the entertainment industry? This well-established company is looking for a Linux support engineer or Systems admin to support internal Java based applications, SQL databases and client troubleshooting. The ideal engineer will have a strong/fundamental technical quiver in supporting a SAAS environment specifically with Java. Ideally this engineer will have exposure to SQL databases and basic querying.
If you’re a support engineer, junior systems admin looking for your next challenge or mixed systems/network engineer who can act as a help desk engineer as well this is the next step forward in your career as an engineer.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience as a Linunx Systems Admin
- Monitoring Application experience (nagios, Graphite, Cacti)
- Experience with web facing servers
- Understanding of Cloud environments
- Database exposure
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hard working mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% application Troubleshooting from a support angle:
- 25% Application monitoring
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80,000, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.