Senior User Interface Designer
Are you interested in designing one of the most trafficked websites? They are a startup e-commerce company that helps small businesses obtain products they need on a day to day basis. They have products ranging from safety and security, tools and machinery, to plumbing, painting, and electrical supplies.
A company located in the West Suburbs, also has an office downtown, is looking to bring on a Senior UI Designer to create a well-designed, easy to use website. You will also be mentoring junior designers, as well as creating the roadmap for the team and company.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of UI Design, Web Design, or related fields
- Experience working with Sketch App
- Knowledge of Axure, InVision, or similar
- Experience designing high trafficked websites
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, or related fields
- Previous e-commerce experience preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- Sketch App
- Creating the unique look for the website
- Deciding the roadmap for projects and team requirements
- Contributing to the functionality and design system for the website
- Mentoring junior designers
- Partner with UX team and development team to come up with an effective website
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.