Mid-Level .NET Developer/Largest Office Supply Retailer
Our client, one of the largest office supply retailers in the US, is located in Lincolnshire and looking for a Mid-Level .NET Developer to join their team. Main projects will be working on e-commerce applications utilizing C#, ASP.NET MVC, Jquery, RestAPI, and SQL Server.
Ideally, they are looking for someone who is familiar with working in an Agile environment, experienced with TDD, and proficient with N-Tier architecture.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of .NET experience.
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Fluent with C#, ASP.NET MVC, RestAPI, and SQL Server.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity working in an Agile environment.
- Experience working with e-commerce applications.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Experience with newer technologies preferably on the cloud.
- Competent in problem solving and risk assessment.
What You Will Be Doing
- ASP.NET MVC
- SQL Server
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $45/hour, DOE
- Contract to Hire Duration: 3 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.