Senior .NET Developer / Healthcare
An enterprise healthcare software as a service company is looking for a Senior .Net Software Engineer for an urgent contract position in their Irvine office. This is an international medical SAAS company with over 100 years under their belts. They are looking to bring on a developer with a strong technical background in C#, MVC, and SQL. The company is also using .NetCore, MicroServices, and Azure so this is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in these technologies in an enterprise environment. This is a 6 month contract to hire opportunity paying up to 60/hr DOE.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- 4+ years developing with C#
- 4+ years developing with MVC
- 5+ years developing with SQL
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Prior Experience working in the Medical industry or a similar field
- Experience working with .NetCore is preferred
- Experience working with Micro Services is a plus
- Experience working with Azure is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 45% Front End
- 55% Back End
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 9 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.