Systems Engineer II - Windows
This close-knit bunch of professionals who work hard in a fast-paced environment, specializes in the travel industry, while using a multifaceted cloud platform for travelers and travel agents. Their focus is to create and provide superior training to their representatives, so their representatives have the potential to reach their goals. They are looking for like-minded individuals to join their Holding Technical Operations team out in their Plano, Texas headquarters.
The desired Systems Engineer II is Windows focused and is comfortable with installing, administering, and troubleshooting systems reliability in cloud and virtual environments. Also, this individual will be responsible for ensuring the attainability of systems and developing procedures for the server environment. In addition, building relationships with other cross functional groups in the company’s infrastructure.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have at least 4+ years of Windows experience
- Deploying applications in AWS and vSphere
- Software deployments with SCCM and/or Citrix XenDesktop management
- Familiarity with PowerShell as scripting language
- Attention to detail
- Great at developing relationships with employees, vendors, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Certifications (MCSE/MCSA, VCP, AWS, etc.)
- Knowledge of VMware vSphere and Linux
- Development experience in ServiceNow or SharePoint
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Windows Server
- 70% Virtualized Environment
- 20% Administration and support
- 20% Troubleshoot servers
- 60% Engineer
- Competitive Salary: Up to $85K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life and AD&D
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Splendid vacation and holiday package
- Complementary WorldVentures membership – access to DreamTrips group travel experience
- Growth and development workshops
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.