Linux System Administrator
A top university located in Hyde Park is seeking a Linux System Administrator to join The Center for Translational Data Science. This section of the university focuses on advancing biology, medicine and environmental research. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of experience working in a Linux environment and have a Bachelor’s Degree. This is an opportunity to be a part of a great organization while expanding your skill set!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree – REQUIRED!!!
- 2-3 years of experience working in a Linux environment
- OpenStack experience
- Scripting experience ( Python or Bash )
What You Will Be Doing
- Configure, design, manage and support the large-scale cloud computing infrastructure
- Deploy new systems
- Monitor infrastructure
- Process RMAs
- Ensure security and compliance of systems
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.