Lead QA Automation Engineer
A ground-breaking tech company in Chicago is seeking a Senior QA Automation Engineer to manage their QA team. This is a great opportunity to help lead and mentor a team of QA Automation Engineers while expanding your skill set. A high degree of emotional intelligence and problem solving skills are what the ideal candidate will have. This role will provide both hands-on and leadership opportunities to analyze, draft, and execute manual and automated test strategies while creating standards and approaches across teams within the company.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of automation experience
- 2+ years’ experience with test automation of web applications and backend systems
- Ability to lead a team of 2 other QA Engineers within the next year
- Strong experience testing APIs and backend services
- Experience with SaaS application development
- Experience working with CI/CD tools
What You Will Be Doing
- Work collaboratively within an agile software development team to expand and improve the SaaS product site
- Analyze, draft, and execute manual and automated test strategies
- Work with developers to help implement tooling and strategies for automation
- Work with the DevOps team to help build and maintain a quality-driven delivery pipeline
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.