Mid – Senior IOS engineer | North Dallas | Salary up to $110k |
Interested in building mobile products, application for one of the world’s biggest, best and most awarded group vacation lifestyle membership, DreamTrips, inspiring travelers all over the planet since 2005.
My client is looking for talented iOS and cross-platform engineers to join their North Dallas team.
Mission-driven and dedicated to improving the ability to schedule the best vacation. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a collaborative and constructive environment with engineers who are just as passionate about their code as they are about the applications they’re developing!
*No C2C or sponsorship provided*
*Dallas/Fort Worth Candidates preferred*
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years developing with Swift
- Agile Environment
- Familiarity with Objective-C
- Dedication to Clean, Well Written code and Swift Design Principles
Desired Skills & Experience
- Awareness of AWS product offerings and deployment mechanisms.
- Understanding of software development processes and methods including Agile/Lean values and principles.
- Understanding of and experience with different data storage mechanisms
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.