The company has a well-known reputation for hiring and maintaining a high caliber of software engineers. Excellent total compensation, benefits, PTO policy and work-life balance.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of software testing experience
- Java or JavaaScript experience
- 2+ years of experience using Selenium
- Experience building out automation environments
- Performance testing
- API testing
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience automation large scale applications
- Spring or Hibernate
- Cloud, such as AWS or Azure
- Computer Science degree
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance
- Annual Bonus
- Stock options
- 401k 6% match
- 20+ days PTO
- Work from flexibility, up to 2 days per week
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.