Mid-Senior Machine Learning Engineer| Python | Dallas | $125k-165k |
This company is rapidly growing in the financial technology sector. Their success currently lies in specializing in factoring services for the Trucking, Oil & Gas, Construction, and Staffing industries. With a new $30 million round of funding, they desire to bring in a Machine Learning Data specialist to take them to the next level.
The ideal candidate will possess the experience mentioned below along with a team oriented mindset and a willingness to learn and develop themselves.
Exciting projects you can expect to work on include OCR/Computer Vision, Email Sentiment Analysis, Automated Credit Check Verification, Workflow Automation, and much more.
Qualified candidates can apply now an expect a scheduled onsite interview within just a few days.
*Candidates must be accessible to the Dallas/Fort Worth area*
*No sponsorship or C2C can be provided for this position*
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-plus years of Python experience and in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Willingness to learn from and share knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Solid understanding of standard programming techniques (OOP, etc).
- Material experience writing, (unit) testing, debugging, deploying, and maintaining web-based applications.
- Confidence using software version control systems.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Python development.
- Awareness of AWS product offerings and deployment mechanisms.
- Linux experience
- Advanced Statistical and Probability Skills
- Understanding of software development processes and methods including Agile/Lean values and principles.
- Understanding of and experience with different data storage mechanisms, including RDBMS (specifically PostgreSQL) and key/value cache (specifically Redis).
- Experience with message-based systems (message bus, message streaming, pub/sub, etc.).
What You Will Be Doing
- Participate in requirements, architecture, and design discussions.
- Experience with Flask, OpenCV, Tesseract, Keras, Tensorflow, Anaconda, Panda
- Collaborate on design and architecture direction, with an eye toward short-term flexibility while pushing for long-term gain.
- Design, implement, and test high-availability systems for:
- processing incoming telemetry data including geolocation,
- mapping and correlation of location data,
- application of geofence-based rules for notification,
- managing business relationships that allow sharing of assets,
- and enabling secure access to both web-based UIs and APIs.
- Support customer issues and requests with the rest of the team.
- Use the existing code base to garner knowledge and understanding of current functions.
- Use and help investigate these and other technologies:
- Collaborative environment
- Full Time Contract
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k (5% match)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.