This Plano based company is looking for a Senior Back-End Developer who will participate in the design, development, implementation, testing and documentation of large-scale, distributed software applications, systems and services. You will engineer global-scale applications and services that will enable users to engage with their vehicles in innovative ways.
This company is looking for a talented engineer who can lead a team and make a positive impact starting day one.
***No corp-to-corp options are available and the company cannot provide visa sponsorship or transfer at this time.***
Required Skills & Experience
- Production experience with modern web languages and frameworks like Elixir, Python, Ruby, F#, Rust, Go, or similar
- Deep understanding of the best practices required to build truly web-scale applications
- Experience working closely with front-end developers and an understanding how to build backend services for single-page application frameworks
- Experience with source-control practices such as Git
- Focus on writing prudent and meaningful tests
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of AWS
- Prior experience as a team lead or management role
- Good communication skills and an ability to be a team player
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Backend development and hands-on coding
- 10% Testing
- 10% Collaboration with project management on design
- 6 month Contract to Hire up to $125/hr DOE
- Full Benefits
- Partial remote schedule or flex time available
- Work hard/Play hard team environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.