Ruby/Python Architect | North Dallas | $138k+ | Ruby on Rails | *Dallas/Fort Worth Talent*
This company is looking for a Ruby expert to help automate, build, monitor, and manage the Ad Technology Platform and AWS infrastructure used every day to host all customer services.
This developer is constantly looking to optimize systems and services for security, automation, and performance/availability, while ensuring solutions developed adhere and align to architecture standards.
This individual is responsible for ensuring that technology systems and related procedures adhere to organizational values while enabling staff and partners.
There is an abundant amount of room for growth into a more architecture role. Benefits and pay are above market value, so apply now to be considered.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 7 years of Web Development work part of which is using some sort of server side language and MVC framework such as Ruby on Rails, Django, etc.
- Strong OOP / OOD skills. Enjoys writing clean, dry code. Might know a design pattern or two.
- TDD or some background in writing automated unit and integration tests
- Relational Databases and SQL
- Good communication skills and plays well with others
- A ravenous curiosity
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Ruby/Rails development.
- Understanding of software development processes and methods including Agile/Lean values and principles.
- Angular JS
- Redis or other NoSQL solutions
- Resque or similar background processing frameworks
- Concurrency / Multi-threading
- TDD/ BDD, RSpec, Jasmine
- Design Patterns / Domain Driven Design
- Functional Programming languages, especially Elixir or Erlang.
- Development in any other languages: Python, Java, R, Clojure, C/C++, etc.
- Collaborative environment
- Full Time Contract
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k (5% match)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.