.NET Full Stack Developer
One of the largest global tax services companies in the world is looking to bring on a Full Stack Developer to their growing Technology Team in Dallas, Texas. They are the largest tax services firm that is specifically dedicated to business tax and aim to provide their clients a comprehensive approach to help them plan, select, and implement sophisticated tax technology solutions to maximize the efficiency and profitability of the business. They can do this on a federal, state, local, and international level because they have offices and clients located around the globe.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to work in a fast and agile environment
- Experience using either Angular, React, or Vue
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies – AWS or Azure
- Any experience working with or at enterprise level companies
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Greenfield Development
- 80% Coding vs. 20% Architecture/Design Responsibilities
- 50% Front-End vs. 50% Back-End
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 80% Team Collaboration vs. 20% Individual Contribution
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.