Senior Data Engineer/Spark/Python
A startup located in the Loop is looking to bring on a Mid-Level Data Engineer. You would be using Python, ETL, SQL and Spark to build out the data pipelines from scratch. This is a SaaS company that builds out HR software, they're currently working in the restaurant industry to help simplify their business processes. This is an awesome opportunity to be a hands on individual contributor to a growing firm.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience with Python, ETL, SQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Passion for technology
- Desire to work in a startup
- 100% Hands On, New Development
- Building out the entire platform for a pharmaceutical company
- Working on a small team and having direct impact on all of the work
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 4 weeks PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.