Mid Level Front End Engineer/ EdTech
A rapidly growing startup located in the heart of the Silicon Valley is looking to add a sharp front-end engineer to their team of engineers. You would be responsible for improving the user experience/front-end of their application and platform. The company is in the EdTech space and is rapidly expanding their engineering team.
The company itself would be an extremely rewarding company to work for because of their mission. This organization focuses on making educational tools more accessible and affordable for college students.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-4+ years of software development experience
- Experience building front-end applications / platforms
- Enjoys working in a team-based environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- React or Angular experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Higher education (M.S) background is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front End
- Implement front-end features
- Restructuring existing code
- Ensure that the application and platform are easily accessible to all users
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid vacation and personal time off
- Bi-Monthly Happy Hours
- Volunteer work
- Awesome office culture
- Great mentorship/mentee opportunities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.