Windows System Engineer II
A company in North Dallas that specializes in the travel industry has a multifaceted cloud platform for travelers and travel agents. This company brings travelers and dreamers alike and they work together in this revolutionary platform. By joining travelers can acquire points and extras while traveling. The travel agents can work remotely but are always available to their clients. The company is looking for someone who thinks globally, is fun and fast paced driven Systems Engineer to join their Technical Operations team. This person will work closely with the Senior Systems Engineer and Tech Ops Management.
If you are someone who “believes there are no boundaries to the possibilities before us” and are constantly looking to improve and develop in cloud platforms, this Dallas company could be a prefect match!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with administration of production with Windows server systems
- Experience writing PowerShell scripts
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Active Directory
- Supporting public-facing websites and associated services
- Experience with cloud applications (Office 365, SCCM, AWS, etc.)
- Detailed oriented
- Excellent in time management
- ‘can-do’ attitude, while working in a team-based environment
- Superior interpersonal skill, able to build relationships
Desired Skills & Experience
- Certifications – MCSE/MCSA, VCP, ITIL, AWS, etc.
- Educated in AWS, VMware, vSphere, Linux
- Administrative involvement in ServiceNow or SharePoint
What You Will Be Doing
- Primarily working with AWS and vSphere, when it comes to engineering and support
- Preforming monthly security patching (SCCM), recovery management
- Support 3rd party vendor support with their complex issue and/or problems
- Creating and maintaining internal automation tasks via PowerShell scripts
- Be the point of contact for other Tech Ops teams, this includes after-hour issues
- Implement any upgrades or enhancements per management measures
- Work with other team to scope out solutions
- Competitive Pay: Up to $37.95/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6-12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.