iOS Developer, Swift 4
A company in North Dallas that specializes in the travel industry has a multifaceted native mobile platform for travelers and travel agents. The company is looking for a Mid-Level iOS Engineer to join their Mobile Engineering team of 3.
The ideal candidate will have a background in iOS development with experience in Objective C and Swift 4 environments, Coming in you will be working on extending functionality of an existing application with Objective C but quickly transitioning into all greenfield development with Swift 4. This opportunity is great for someone looking to find a position where they will learn and continue to grow an e developer!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ year of Mobile engineering experience
- Objective-C, Swift
- Understanding of MVC along with a curiosity for other iOS architecture patterns
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience collaborating with UX, Software Engineers, Product Owners, & QA
- Knowledge of Object Oriented programming
- Experience building out UI through Interface Builder
- 95-110K salary
- Collaborative environment
- Snack Bar
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Travel Benefits
- 401k (6% match)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. MUST BE LOCAL TO THE DFW AREA.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.