Senior Windows Systems Engineer
A startup within a well-established real estate company is looking for a Senior Windows Engineer to join their growing team. The company is creating platform that will potentially support the financial housing industry. The Engineer will be the lead of the team and will be responsible for designing and supporting infrastructure utilizing the Windows and AWS cloud. This role is ideal for anyone Windows Systems Engineer experience looking to architect a scalable infrastructure.
Required Skills & Experience
- Over 7 years of Windows experience
- Windows 2008, 2012 experience
- Active Directory and Exchange experience
- Experience with VMware
- PowerShell scripting experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS experience
- Citrix experience
- Office 365
What You Will Be Doing
- Working in an AWS and Windows Environment
- Competitive Salary: Up to 140k DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Generous 401k company match
- Competitive medical benefits coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
- Opportunity to build your own team around you
- Major ownership responsibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.