Senior Python Engineer / Django / AWS
An EdTech company in River North is looking for a Senior Python Engineer to join the team. The company is growing rapidly, and is looking to build a new API and Analytics Development team! This person will be building Backend internal tools as well as working on the Backend of the company’s product, coding in Python and Django and using AWS.
If you’re interested in working within a rapidly growing company with an energetic environment, apply to learn more!
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years Software Development experience
- 4+ years of Python Development experience
- Experience with Python frameworks, like Django or Flask
- You must be passionate about/interested in the EdTech space!
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS experience is a strong plus!
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Python Development
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.