Python Data Specialist | AWS | Machine Learning | Dallas | $140k-$180k
Being the leading provider of cash management and working capital solutions for transportation, oil and gas and temporary staffing service providers, this company is committed to helping their clients increase their financial performance through operational efficiency.
This company needs an engineer with exceptional Python and Machine Learning knowledge. A candidate who has a deep understanding of character recognition techniques such as character segmentation, feature extraction and Bayesian/Neural Network classifiers to join our fast-growing team.
This is an opportunity that provides -
Equity that is commensurate based on experience
Apply today and qualified candidates can get set up with a first-round interview as soon as early next week!
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience with: Python, C++, C, Image Processing, OCR, Real-Time Applications, Algorithms & Data Structures, System Modeling & Simulation
- 6+ Years of Experience in related field
- Masters in Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Analytics, or related field.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Awareness of AWS product offerings and deployment mechanisms.
- Understanding of software development processes and methods including Agile/Lean values and principles.
- Understanding of and experience with different data storage mechanisms
- Understanding of Machine Learning
What You Will Be Doing
- Crafting new optical character recognition features for company platform
- Modifying existing code and troubleshooting issues when they arise
- Feature system design and maintenance
- Improving code and features in their computer vision platform
- Collaborative environment
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k (5% match)
- Lucrative remote options
- Direct Hire $165k+
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.