A company in Chicago that provides promotional programs to restaurants is seeking an SDET to join the team! They process a ton of data and have over 17 million members. The ideal SDET will have experience in a Linux environment and know how to code. This role is all backend testing, and is perfect for developers who are interested in QA.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of development / QA experience
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Prior backend testing
- 100% automation
What You Will Be Doing
- Test and automate testing for a new platform
- Work in the latest technologies on new software
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.