Our client is one of the largest tech companies in the world their products are used by hundreds of millions of users. They are currently looking for a talented Mid- Level Engineer to join a new startup division responsible for building the next generation platform of their flagship product. This is a great opportunity to build new, mobile, consumer-facing software from the ground up that will be used by millions of people. If you’re a driven individual who is passionate about scalability and loves a fast-paced environment that will challenge you as much as it rewards you then this could be exactly what you’re looking for!
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S./M.S./Ph.D. in Computer Science, Engineering or related
- 3+ years experience
- Java, Spring, Hibernate, REST
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Strong analytical and design skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with multithreading
- Experience in a microservices architecture
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Java
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Dog friendly office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.