This company delivers commercial-quality, cloud-based software application and platform services to global, non-profit research communities, as a sustainable, non-profit business.
Run like a startup, they develop, operate, and sell commercial-quality, cloud-based software application and platform services used by 10s of thousands of researchers to manage their large–and growing–data management challenges.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or another relevant computer related field, or at least six years of professional programming experience required
- Proficiency with React and Redux
- Experience with Agile (e.g. Scrum) development processes
- Experience in Cloud Computing (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Exposure to fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of software development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Node.js and Express experience is a plus
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.