An exciting non-profit green energy company focused on the development of solar energy industry is looking for a Mid-level Full-Stack Developer. This Software Team requires a Full-Stack Developer to build out and add new features to their B2B platform that helps solar companies connect with people that want to build solar farms. This developer would also be responsible for building out their B2C that connects, organizes and educates people on solar energy. This Developer would join a mission driven company that has a strong drive to make an impact on spreading green energy.
Required Skills & Experience
- Well versed in React.js and Redux
- Requires knowledge of Node
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any additional experience in HTML
- Knowledge of JQuery
- Understanding of CSS
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% New Development
- 25% Maintenance
- 25% proof of concepts
- 90% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Fantastic R&D space
- Full medical, dental, and vision health care plans, 401K, stock options
- Flexible hours and emphasis on employee work-life balance with unlimited vacations
- Annual conference and training budget to enhance skills
- Competitive Salaries and bonuses
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.