Senior DevOps Engineer/ AWS/ Linux/ Python/ Docker/ Kubernetes/ Ansible/ Chef/ San Jose
Local to San Jose, this company has transformed customer acquisition and engagement by integrating human interaction with AI-powered virtual agents. They are currently transforming their applications/infrastructure to focus on more microservices, existing on a hybrid cloud platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Expert Linux system administration and scripting
- 5+ years of exp. in automation using Python
- Solid experience building cloud-based architectures (AWS, GCP, IBM)
- Containerization experience using Docker, deployment through Kubernetes
- Design, building, running CI/CD pipelines through Jenkins, Git, Nexus. Knowledge of Spinnaker is a plus
- Monitoring and logging solutions through Prometheus or ELK (Elastic, Logstash, Kibana)
- Configuration management tools: Ansible, Chef.
- Understand databases (SQL, NO-SQL (Cassandra) message systems (Kafka) in distributed architectures is expected
Desired Skills & Experience
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with a passion for learning new things, and solving complex problems
What You Will Be Doing
- 60/10/30 Design/Deploy/Maintain AWS environment
- Design, build, maintain the cloud environment through tools and frameworks for deploying software that can be replicated and automated
- Build/administer Kubernetes clusters involving Dev, Test and Production
- Automate infrastructure across public and on-premise kubernetes based cloud
- Communicate with product teams to gather requirements
- Document infrastructure design & architecture
- Able to mentor team members
- Competitive salary up to $180K DOE
- Potential to make an incredible impact in the field of customer experience
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.