Are you someone who gets excited to work on and implementing the latest and greatest cloud technologies? If so, we want you! We are looking for an outstanding DevOps Engineer. A company built by the team that deigned Facebook's technology to understand the needs of its first billion users.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong hands-on experience with public cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Strong scripting skills in Python
- Strong practical Linux based systems administration skills in a cloud environment
- Experience in the architecture of continuous integration and delivery
- Knowledge of foundations of networking, routing, DNS, load balancing
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with container software
- Scripting proficiency with Bash
- Exposure to infrastructure as code frameworks such as Terraform
- Experience working with SQL database
What You'll Be Doing
- Build and maintain our CI/CD platform
- Work with the development team to configure, support and improve the infrastructure
- Implement infrastructure and procedures to support a 24/7 business
- Developing and maintaining scripts, tools and documentation for administering multiple server environments
- Competitive Salary up to $180K DOE
- Flexible hours
- Full health benefits
- 401k with matching plan
- Paid Time Off
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.