An enterprise level health & fitness organization is in search of a Data Analyst to join their Data Insights team on a full-time basis. This analyst will work with the business and broader technology groups on various data science and analytic initiatives. Additionally, there will be significant exposure to modern data processing and analytic tools. Responsibilities for this position include providing help desk/data support function, troubleshooting data discrepancies, working with business & technology partners to build analytic solutions as well as the identification & implementation of enhancements.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science OR related field
- 2+ years of hands on experience with SQL
- 2+ years of experience working as a Data Analyst
- Data Warehouse principles and data modeling concepts
- Experience with Python, Machine Learning
- Analytic tools experience with Tableau, Business Objects, Stratifyd
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Analyst 30% Data Science
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.