A highly innovative financial technology business providing intuitive, user-friendly risk analytics and reporting solutions to the pensions and investment market.
Our award-winning product is now the UK market leader in DB pensions and has a fast-growing foothold in the US. We employ modern engineering principles, automation, and continuous delivery to iterate quickly on our customers’ needs and advocate personal development to empower self-organizing teams.
We’re now focused on activating our US expansion plans with the growth of a New York office and a superb delivery team.
We're looking for a talented .Net Developer (C#) to join this new team responsible for delivering the next generation of our Software-as-a-Service products.
You’ll have a passionate approach to work, a clear and genuine interest in technology, a strive for development best practices, and be highly delivery focused.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working in an Agile team to deliver our industry leading software-as-a-service products.
- Building Web API services using the .Net Core framework
- Developing crucial microservices that our products run on and in time owning a particular subset you’re involved in
- Implementing new functionality and writing unit/integration tests in C#
- Using modern tools like Visual Studio 2017, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Kubernetes, Docker, IIS, ReSharper, TFS, Git, Octopus Deploy, NuGet, Visual Studio Online and whatever helps you do your job (better)
- Following a Scrum methodology approach, specifically in the SAFe (Scaled Agile) framework
- Assisting in the ongoing learning and development of your colleagues through code reviews, off sites and workshops.
Our tech stack:
ASP.Net Framework, .Net Core, MVC, Microsoft SQL Server 2016, PostgreSQL Docker, Kubernetes, Private Cloud, Git, React
- Experience developing C# applications on the .Net framework
- Knowledge of ASP.Net MVC
- Source control (TFS and Git)
- Advocate of clean, simple, well structured code
- Pragmatic and level-headed approach to all aspects of your responsibilities
- Experience with ASP.Net Core
- Exposure to DevOps practices in Azure, AWS and/or GCP
- Experience of Docker and Kubernetes
- Automation testing and commonly used tools (Selenium, SpecFlow)
- Standard holiday entitlement
- Year end discretionary bonus
- Medical insurance – see attached ‘as is’
- 401k retirement benefit - a Safe Harbor plan so the company contributes 100% of the first 4% of deferred money
- Long term sickness plan
- Holiday purchase/sale