Senior .NET Software Development Engineer in Test Contract - IoT
A multinational corporation that is an industry leader in energy management solutions is seeking to hire a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test to join their growing team. Their technology is used in industrial and corporate settings to track energy usage of various devices and machinery to better identify key ways to reduce energy expenditure.
In this role, you’d work on building out a testing framework using C#/.NET for their cloud-based, IoT energy tracking devices. You’d be collaborating with DevOps and Development teams to identify key issues and propose solutions.
This is a six-month contract position with the possibility of extension and conversion.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a Software QA Position
- Development experience with C#/.NET
- Exposure to cloud technologies (ideally Azure)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Past IoT experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 85% Automation Testing and Building Automation using C#
- 15% Team collaboration
- Competitive Rate: Up to $47.50, commensurate with experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401(k) contributions
- Health, Dental, Vision
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.