This SaaS-based company located in North York Toronto is expanding their DevOps team and is planning to bring on another Senior DevOps Engineer. He or she will be automating the environment, designing and building out the CI/CD pipeline as they migrate the application and infrastructure into the AWS Cloud. This is the opportunity to build one’s skills in the AWS Cloud and work with microservices. They are offering up to $80/hr for the ideal candidate with a background in Java development.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Proficient using AWS Cloud tools such as VPC, IAM, Cloudformation, Lambda, etc.
- Strong designing and building out CI/CD pipelines from scratch using Jenkins
Desired Skills & Experience
- Coming from a background in Software Development
- Provisioning the environment using Terraform and Packer
- Exposure working with Security tools
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Development
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6-12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.