Senior iOS Developer
Our client, the first mobile entertainment media company is looking for a Senior iOS Developer in the Santa Monica area. This app development company is producing, distributing, and monetizing original entertainment content apps for millennials. With millions of users, this startup company has an increasing follower base, needing an iOS Developer to continue to grow its app functionality. In this position, you will be an integral part of the iOS development team. The ideal candidate will have experience in both Swift and Objective C.
Required Skills & Experience
- Advanced knowledge of Swift
- 3+ years of experience with Objective C
- Knowledge in X Code
- Strong desire to work with a stable startup company
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Scalable applications
- Bachelor of Science in computer science
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Swift
- 20% Objective C
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $145K/yearly, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time off
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.