Senior Infrastructure Automation Engineer/ Azure and AWS
A top healthcare company in downtown Chicago is looking to bring on an Infrastructure Automation Engineer. They are looking for someone with 3-5 years of cloud experience that can help scale the current environment. You will be working with Ansible for configuration management and automating with Python or related languages. If you are particularly passionate about working in the healthcare industry and want exposure to containerization technologies, this is a great opportunity to grow your skillset!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Linux administration
- 2+ years of AWS or Azure experience in a production environment
- Advanced programming experience with Ruby, Python and/or related languages
- Experience with Elasticsearch or related monitoring tools
- Kubernetes or Docker experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Red Hat Linux, 100% AWS
- 100% hands on – 50% operations and infrastructure build out, 50% automation
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.