We’re working with a growing company in the IoT space providing citizens with easy-to-use home security solutions. They’re hiring a microservices engineer to build out microservices on a cloud based architecture. You’d be working with cutting-edge technologies, including NodeJS, .NET Core, and AWS.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least four years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Expert level knowledge of C# / .NET
- Strong understanding of AWS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or Equivalent
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Hands On Development
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 25 Vacation days
- WFH options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.