Senior .NET Engineer
A quickly growing healthcare technology company in Cambridge is seeking to hire a Senior .NET Engineer. You’d be working with .NET Core, Entity Framework, ASP.NET Web API, SQL, and AWS to work on internal and consumer facing applications used to predict the effectiveness of various cancer treatments.
This is a great opportunity for full-stack developers interested in working at a high-impact company interested in building experience working with modern web technologies. If that sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
Required Skills & Experience
- At least four years of experience as a Software Engineer
- 3+ years of experience working with .NET and C#
- Exposure to cloud technologies, ideally AWS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or Equivalent
What You Will Be Doing
- 85% Hands On Development
- 15% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision, Life)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.