Software QA Automation Engineer
America’s leading provider of college saving solutions is expanding their QA team to work on a new release of their investment product suite. They are helping parents and students plan for their future to help lessen the impact of college tuition through innovative investment strategies.
This platform is going through a redesign and they need a QA contractor to run automated tests of the UI using Selenium and the service layer using RESTAssured framework.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a professional environment with Java
- 3+ years of Selenium experience
- 3+ years of writing automation scripts using Java
- Experience testing API frameworks
- Adaptive fast learner – able to ramp up quickly.
- Self-motivated, flexible with a passion to make a difference.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical personnel
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in with enterprise applications
- Experience with AWS a plus
- Financial experience preferred but not necessary
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Automation
- Competitive Pay:
- Contract Duration: 6+ Months
- Potential for full time hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.