A division within one of the top universities in Chicago is looking to bring on a SDET. This team focuses on genomic research. They are looking for a mid-senior level SDET that comes from a Linux background, is strong with automation tools and can build out frameworks from scratch. They currently have a team of four, and you will be collaborating with the team to test web applications and work on data processing and the current CI/CD pipeline. If you are looking for a hybrid role of automation, QA and DevOps, this is a great opportunity to wear many different hats!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of Automation Experience (C#, Java, or Python)
- Experience automating frameworks from scratch
- Experience with IaaS/PaaS cloud-based providers
- Bachelors Degree in Computer science, engineering or related degree
- Strong communication skills and a desire to make an impact in a company
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux, Python, Web API testing
- 100% hands on maintenance and systems build outs
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.