Quality Assurance Manager
If you are a qualified and passionate Quality Assurance Engineer, look no further! A major North-American Engineering company is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager for its downtown office in Toronto.
This contractual role requires a candidate who is comfortable leading a team of 7 skilled professionals by assessing company standards and ensuring product quality meets them. Typical responsibilities will include a combination of Web and Mobile Testing in a Windows-based Automation framework. The ideal candidate’s experience breakdown will be 30% Front-end and 70% Back-end testing.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience building/maintaining automation frameworks using Selenium and Appium
- 5 years of experience using MySQL or NoSQL
- Credible experience testing the API layer using RESTful or SOAP services
- Previous management experience
- Comfortable working in a Windows environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Expertise in building Automation frameworks from scratch will set you apart
- Quality Assurance Engineering certifications always look good!
What You Will Be Doing
- 65% Automation
- 35% Manual
- 70% Maintenance
- 30% Architecture
- Competitive Salary: Between $60-70/hr, DOE
- 6 months – 1 year contract
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive benefits and bonus package
- Opportunities for development and application of skill
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.