Senior DevOps Engineer
A company located in Burlington MA that is building autonomous vehicles is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their DevOps team. This person will be building and scaling out their data processing platform. Candidates should a passion for technology, excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- CI/CD experience with Jenkins or GoCD
- Linux/Unix administration system Management/Deployment
- Proficient programming with at least one language
- Source control with tools like (GIT)/Gerrit)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with containerization tools like Docker or Kubernetes
- Terraform or CloudFormation
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Individual contributor role building out AWS environment
- Competitive Pay: Up to $160, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.