Full Stack Software Engineer/ReactNative/Python
Some Johns Hopkins graduates came up with a great idea to better serve the behavioral health and substance use patients. They founded their company a two years ago and are ready to scale with their most recent round of funding. They have created a chat-based peer support platform being used by hospitals and healthcare providers to better manage and help their patients.
This Boston-based startup is seeking a strong Full Stack Engineer who is strong with ReactNative and Python to build out their mobile application. This is a completely remote position, but they prefer the new team member to be in the North East to access Boston when needed. Their app is currently in the hands of a partnered consultancy and this new developer will be given full ownership of the app once its completed.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of professional hybrid mobile development experience, specifically with ReactNative
- Strong knowledge of Android and iOS devices
- Ability to complete all phases of the SDLC
- Prior ReactNative project development
- RESTful APIs
- Gitflow workflow
- Python using Flask or Django
- Experience configuring and deploying on the Apple and Google Play Stores
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any native mobile app experience using Objective-C/Swift or Java/Kotlin
- Good attitude
- Able to commute to Boston when needed
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Mobile Development using ReactNative
- 25% Back end Python development
- 100% New Development, implementation and feature additions
- Annual Salary: Up to $120,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid time off
- Completely remote
- Paid expenses to Boston HQ
- Potential equity
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.