Senior Linux Engineer (Capacity Planning)
A software product company in Dallas his hiring for an infrastructure engineer to start ASAP! The company has an e-mail security platform, and they keep their data secure and isolated for clients onsite and in other local data centers.
This company needs an engineer that has a Linux background with strong experience maintaining and spinning up virtual machines. The infrastructure engineer should have experience with network engineering as well, preferably with load balancing. The team currently uses F5 for load balancing, but experience with other tools is ok. Candidates with experience automating components of the network are preferred for this position, as the team is beginning to use Ansible for network automation. This person will be responsible for data centers and will manage server storage for a few departments.
Candidates should work well in a fast-paced and team-based environment. If interested, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a Linux environment
- Experience maintaining and creating new VM’s (VMware)
- Previous work experience at a SaaS product company
- Postfix + Sendmail
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in an environment of 1,000+ servers
- Network automation experience (Ansible preferred)
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathmatics, or something similar
- Agile/Scrum experience
As a full-time employee you will receive the following benefits:
- 401k matching
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Gym Reimbursements
- Commute reimbursement
- Conference stipends