Software Developer / DevOps
An executive coaching powerhouse is looking for a skilled and experienced DevOps Engineer to facilitate their transformation of the executive coaching industry landscape. The Engineer will help evolve the company’s architecture by migration to various modern cloud technologies. The candidate will be building the existing team of 6 with strong management and leadership skills.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience with cloud computing services such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Openstack
- Good experience in Continuous Deployment Apache Mesos or Kubernetes
- Ability to successfully build pipelines from scratch using Jenkins or TravisCI
Desired Skills & Experience
- Expertise in Configuration Management such as Chef or Ansible is a plus
- Experience with MYSQL
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field is a definite asset
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Cloud Technologies
- 70% Hands On
- 20% Architecture
- 10% Team Lead
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Accessible office in a vibrant neighborhood
- Competitive benefits and bonus package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.