A globally recognized financial institution and credit card institution in Wilmington, DE is looking to build out their team of software engineers. Currently they work across 11 sprint teams of about 10 developers each but their looking to increase the number of sprint teams within the office. Working here you would be working on a majority of new development on their internal small business loan and credit card applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years working in an Agile environment
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- jQuery and RESTful API Integration knowledge
- Deep knowledge of Angular 2-7
- Experience developing with Nodejs on the back end
- Any exposure to Java or Spring framework is preferred
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any exposure of experience with AWS/Cloud Architecture & Infrastructure is a huge plus!
- Previous work on an enterprise level application is preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front End Development
- 50% Back End Development
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full medical, dental & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- 401(k) with match TBD
- 10 days paid sick time
- The opportunity for growth in your career!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.