iOS Developer - Green Energy Company, 6 month contract
This engineering company has developed one of the fastest-growing waste and recycling platforms in the country.
They’re looking for a Mobile Developer to help build out their iOS app controlling the recycling systems. This is a 6-month initial contract, building their app from the ground up. You will need to be on site at least 3 days a week with flexibility the other two.
W-2 preferred (meaning you get benefits) – client is not currently able to transfer or sponsor visas, or engage in C2C.
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional iOS experience
- Swift (preferred)
- Strong Communications skills
- Able to work on-site at least 3 days a week
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- At least one app published in the Apple App Store
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Swift
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 8 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.