This vital piece of a national financial business is looking to find a strong Lead Technical Engineer to run high-level projects and manage team-wide processes. This AGILE team has a mix of front end and back end engineers, as well as User Experience designers and various product team members. This team is located in the Western Suburbs and along the Paoli/Thorndale Regional Rail.
This organization is a great place to call home for the long run. There's an excellent work life balance with work from home days and flexible schedules. Benefits are unbeatable for you and your family and compensation is competitive for the Philadelphia area. Come work on something great and apply here!
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have 10+ years of professional software engineering experience
- A Bachelors Degree in a technology-related field is preferred
- Leadership experience on an AGILE team
- Expert knowledge of web standards, SDLC
- UI Testing using Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, etc.
- Must have proven experience working in a team
- Strong AGILE experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Version control using Git or SVN
- Test Driven Development/TDD
- Team player working on enterprise web and mobile applications
- Strong attention to detail and communication best practices
- Any financial services industry knowledge
Desired Skills & Experience
- Senior experience working on a software engineering team
- Extensive Angular experience such as AngularJS, Angular 2/4/5/6/7
- Web Accessibility expertise
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Leadership
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Company contribution to health insurance benefits for medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) with up to 10% contribution quarterly
- Continued education reimbursement
- Paid Time Off for major holidays, vacation and personal time
- Work-life balance such as flexible work schedules, work from home
- Career growth and personal development initiatives
- Upward mobility
- Shuttle service to nearby Regional Rail train station- Public transportation accessible
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.